Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

PRAYERS FOR DECLAN DU TOIT TONIGHT AT 8PM

Hello Deqlans Army

Please join Declan Du Toits family tonight , Thursday 6 November at 8pm, wherever you are in the world, your local time, for a few minutes of prayer and positive thoughts for Declans healing.

Please pray for Our Lord to send His miracle to Declan, that the decisions to be made on his next steps are the right ones, surgery and radiation is the way at the moment, please pray that it is a huge success, and that every single cell of cancer will be removed from baby Declans body forever and ever and ever AMEN!

FROM DECLANS WEBSITE

Hello all my friends
I woke up this morning, and I could feel the air around me was charged. I can touch it and taste it and its covering me from head to toe. Its a perfect day for a miracle. The army is mobilised and tonight at 8 we kill a monster. Then we can tell the whole world how a little boy like me, with an army of friends and prayer went to war and won.
Mommy says monsters come in all shapes and sizes. You get monsters called greed, monsters that make us sad, monsters that make us do silly things that hurt other people, so I guess in some way, we are all together in this and we all have monsters to beat.
The coolest thing I learnt from all of this is that the absolute truth is, we never walk alone. We think we do but we don't. All you got to do is ask and people WILL help. People WANT to help. I am just a baby, but I asked for help and check out the 100's of people who came forward. It's amazing isn't it. Mommy says adults can be proud and often don't like to admit they need something, but I say that's just plain silly. We are one big team, and when one of us is down, the team can lift us up.
I have 2 pieces of exciting news. I went for the fine needle aspiration on the node in my neck yesterday and the doctors said it's so small they could hardly find it. Hee hee - that will teach them. And the second piece of news is I can get my foot in my mouth. Daddy says Mommy puts her foot in her mouth often, but I find that hard to believe. You need to be quite supple and Mommy, bless her, is old and rickety.
See you all at 8. I can't wait.
Love Declan now 6.7 kilograms

No comments:

Photobucket